Disclaimer: This eBook will be processed and emailed manually during regular business hours. This means delivery could be a day or two after time of purchase depending on when you place your order.
This item is non-refundable
The New Instructor Manual has been updated to reflect new science and guidelines for CPR and ECC. This video-based, instructor-led course teaches single rescuer and team basic life support skills for in-facility and prehospital settings.
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all the steps of the Chain of Survival
- Apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as a effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants.
- Internet Explorer v9 (partial support - some features may not work as expected)
- Internet Explorer v10 and above (full support)
- Mozilla Firefox v30 and above
- Google Chrome v35 and above
- Opera v23 and above
- Safari v5.3
- Firefox v18
- Opera v23 and above
Note: for full functionality, Flash v18.0.0 160 and up
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Available memory space 500MB and above
- Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA Ebooks free app available through the Google Play store.
- RAM 2 GB
- Available Memory space 500MB and above
PC or MAC Offline Viewing
- To access AHA ebooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://ebooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
- Adobe Air, latest version
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- 500 MB memory available
- Android 4.0 or later
- Access to Google Play Market
- Download AHA ebooks free app available through the Google Play store
- RAM 2 GB available
- 500MB memory available