- Heat Safety for Pets
- CPR Mask Kit with Adult & Infant Mask
- The Chemicals in Water and How to Purify Them
- Mylar Blanket - Item: SH77ML
- Flu Prevention
- CPR Savers Emergency Pressure Bandage (4" x 5") - Item: CPRS-BAND-4
- Stop the Shock
- Emergency Trauma Bandage - Item #EFA402
- AHA Releases Latest Statistics on Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- CPR Micromask Trainer Valve - Practice-Valve
Allergic reactions, though typically minimal and regarded as mildly annoying, can sometimes be much more dangerous and frightening. The goal of this article is to provide you with some tips that can help you be prepared when someone's allergic reaction isn't so mild.
According to the American Heart Association’s newly released “Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics - 2018 Update”, there are more than 350,000 "Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrests" (OHCA) annually in the U.S., nearly 90% of them fatal, . Affecting an estimated 356,461 people of any age .