50% OFF A ZOLL AED Trainer with the purchase of ZOLL AED Plus!
- 1 Brand new ZOLL AED Plus (with LCD Screen)
- 7 Year Warranty
- 1 Sleeve of batteries (10 batteries)
- One set of CPR-D Padz
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 AED Cover
- 1 AED Operations Guide
- 1 FREE CPR Savers Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) - More info
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag - More info
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal / Sticker - More info
- 1 FREE Double Sided Flanged AED Sign - More info
- FREE UPS Shipping
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator(AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
ZOLL AED Plus Features
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
|Weight||6.7 lbs||Energy Protocol||120-150-200|
|Dimensions||5.25" x 9.5" x 11.5"||IP Rating||IP55|
|Prompt Type||Voice + Graphics||Warranty||7 Year Warranty|
|Operation Mode||Automatic||ECG Display||Yes (Optional)|
ZOLL AED Documents