Ferno’s PROFlexX® cot provides superior stability and safety you need when transferring and transporting patients.
A longer, fixed front leg in the X-Frame provides minimal flex and a low center of gravity at all heights. This means you may be less likely to flip or tip a cot during transfers and transport, reducing situations that may cause injury to you or your patient.
The 35XST is compatible with Ferno's innovative stat-trac fastening system.
- A Longer, Fixed Front Leg in the X-frame, and a rigid
- C-channel running the length of the cot, stiffens the cot and reduces side-to-side flexing.
- Lower center of gravity offers greater stability for patient transfers or while rolling.
- 5 Position Load Frame provides superior maneuverability and multiple lift positions for different size operators.
- 6” wheels (two with swivel-lock and rolling-lock) feature U-tread tires with increased surface area for better rolling and longer life
- Pull out side handles provide additional grip points for assistance with heavy patients
- 9 height positions, with true 360° turning radius in the lowest position
- All Metal Frame Construction means no plastic parts to wear out or fail
- Innovative L-Castings technology increases durability and reduces maintenance costs
- Increased scuff strips for loading and unloading
- Cast aluminum housing on load wheels prevents bending under heavy loads
- Powder coated frame available in red or blue
- Wider Bed Surface for comfort and support of any size patient.
- Wide head frame for large patients and extra elbow room during intubation & CPR
- Gas assist back rest and shock position for rapid patient positioning
- No Pinch Points along the lifting mainframe
- Smooth, clear-coat-finish side rails keep hands clean, are impervious to blood and pathogens, and prevent unsightly wear and tear
- Heat sealed mattress is impervious to blood and pathogens
- Swing down side arms have no pinch points and can be used to tuck patient in
- Safety bar and hook provide safety while unloading from ambulance
- Conforms to the Federal Specification for the Star-of-Life Ambulance KKK-A-1822E
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.