Ferno’s PROFlexX® cot provides superior stability and safety you need when transferring and transporting patients.
A longer, fixed front leg in the X-Frame provides minimal flex and a low center of gravity at all heights. This means you may be less likely to flip or tip a cot during transfers and transport, reducing situations that may cause injury to you or your patient.
- Superior Stability and Center of Gravity---come from a longer, fixed front leg in the X-frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully-engineered frame geometry.
- Five-Posiiton Drop Frame---provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360 degree turning radius in the lowest position.
- All-Metal Frame Construction---provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame---provide comfort and support for various size patients and extra elbow room during intubation and CPR.
- Complete Bariatric Solution---with bariatric push-pull handles, 1100 lb. load capacity in the lowest position, and optional LBS and LBS Jr. Bariatric boards.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.