Fast, effective, and versatile Ferno Vacuum Splints provide the best possible support with the least amount of effort. Constructed of durable, vinyl-coated nylon that is supple enough to be molded around an injured extremity, yet tough enough to withstand repeated daily use. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Ideal for dislocated shoulders, suspected fractures of arms, legs, and joints or infant immobilization
- Complete kit includes three splints (small, medium, and large), compact vacuum pump, repair kit and carrying case.
- Splints also available individually
- No pressure is applied to the injured area when the splint is completely evacuated.
- Total immobilization without excessive pressure ensures maximum circulation to the extremity.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable straps hold the splint securely in place.
- Evacuation pump extracts air, moving tiny polystyrene beads closer together to form a moldable cast.
- Constructed of durable, vinyl-coated nylon that can be molded around an injured extremity