Unique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Simulated lesions embedded as targets provide wider educational opportunities.
- Tool for everything from training a novice to demonstration by an expert
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic, and other abdominal anatomy meet requirement for excellent training
- Eight Couinaud’s hepatic segments can be localized
The phantom includes:
- Liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic venous systems, ligamentum teres, and ligamentum venosum)
- Biliary tract (gallbladder, cystic duct, intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts)
- Pancreas (pancreatic duct), spleen, kidneys, detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches, superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, etc.)
Hepatic lesions (cystic and solid)
Gallbladder and bile duct stones
Pancreatic tumors (one invading the portal vein)
Includes: ultrasound phantom ABDFAN, tutorial manual DVD, one set of positioning pillows, talcum power, and carrying case.
Size: 7 in. x 10 in. x 11 in. H.