- Weight Cap: 1000 lbs.
- Float Cap: 250lbs.
- Dimensions: 72" x 18" x 1.75"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- 100% X-Ray MRI and CT Scan compatible
- Fourteen over sized raised hand holds
- Available with or without 12 or 22 speed clip pins
- Rotomolded 1 piece seamless HDPE shell over non-toxic Eco-Friendly foam
Test results prove that Iron Duck's Ultra-Vue 18" backboard is among the most rigid boards in any weight class, outperforming competitors at weights up to 1,000 lbs. In addition to the lowest deflection rates at any weight, the Vue 18 is X-ray translucent, MRI and CT scan compatible. Flat patient surface won't compromise CPR efforts or aggravate cervical spine injuries (as concave boards may). Fabricated with rotomolded HDPE shell over nontoxic eco-friendly foam, the subtle surface texture prevents slippage but is easy to clean and disinfect. The Vue 18 ships with 10 two inch long reflective strips for added safety in low light situations.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.