This 192 piece, 24 unit United States Coast Guard approved lifeboat marine first aid kit with plastic case is well equipped to handle all emergencies common to commercial vessel workers.
This marine first aid kit / boat first aid kit includes a variety of bandages, compresses, and eye care, each in its own double sealed waterproof pack for security out on the water.
- CSM Liferaft Kit complies with USCG Code of Federal Regulations, Title 46, Part 160, Subpart 160.054.
- CSM Approval #160.054/20/0.
- All USCG units are shrink-wrapped and auto-bagged for water resistance.
- 2 Certi-Strips - Plastic
- 2 Certi-Gauze Bandage Compress 2"
- 3 Certi-Gauze Bandage Compress 4"
- 2 Triangular Bandage with Pins
- 2 Certi-Gauze Compress
- 2 Certi-Gauze Roll
- 1 Wire Splint
- 1 Tourniquet
- 2 Eye Dressing Eye Wash, Eye Pads, Tape
- 1 Ammonia Inhalant
- 1 PVP Iodine Swabs
- 2 Certi-Burn Cream
- 2 Aspirin Tablets
- 1 Safety Flag Seal