The BAG II Infant Disposable Resuscitator is Laerdal's option for disposable ventilation.
Use this bag on patients without the risk of cross-contamination and zero clean-up!
- See through mask seals tightly to patient's face ensuring correct ventilation and enables providers to view patient lip color
- Prevents secretion and fogging
- Elbow swivels 360 degrees providing care from any angle
- Yellow PVC ventilation bag is see through and has an ergonomic construction
- Adjustable handle that can strap to user's hand to prevent fatigue.
- For supplemental oxygen from an external source, includes a closed system oxygen reservoir with universal star - Lumen Oxygen Tubing to connect to an oxygen source.
- No need for an adapter between tubing and flow meter.
- CE Compliant
- Material: PVC, PC, SI, Polypropylene
- 35 cm Pop Off
- Does Not Contain Latex
- Patient Valve Dead Space: 6.8 ml
- Inspiratory Resistance: 1.5 cmH20@ 50 LPM
- Expiratory Resistance: 1.8 cmH20 @ 50 LPM
- Storage Environment Temperature Limits: -40 C to +60 C
- Operating Environmental Temperature Limits: -18 C to +50 C