Now in its third edition, this guide covers the broad spectrum of rescue incidents to which firefighters respond. Separation of the skills by Awareness, Operational and Technician levels help users perform within their training level. Checklists help organize planning, making sure all the critical elements are addressed.
Hightlights of the new edition include:
- Shoring illustrations and procedures are updated to the 2002 Corps of Engineers structural specialist manual
- Pneumatic shores are added to the trench rescue section
- A rescue medical section added
- Numerous updates and changes to all of the sections
- Pocket sized so you can keep it in your equipment cache.
160 pages. 3rd Edition By Tom Pendley