When the U.S. Army envisioned an improved litter, North American Rescue built it. Talon II 90C, the most compact & versatile litter on the market, allows casualty transport in restricted compartments. By extending the ergonomically designed handles, the Talon becomes a standard NATO-compatible evacuation platform. Already the U.S. Marine Corps official battlefield litter, the Talon 90C is today’s oltimate TACEVAC solution.
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Army Rotary Wing
- Retractable, ergonomically designed handles
- Automatic locking hinges
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant ripstop fabric tested & approved by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- 6 IV-attachment points
- 2 patient-securing straps
- U.S. Patents 6,842,923 & 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending
- Folded with handles collapsed: H 20.5 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 9.5 in.
- Open with handles collapsed: L 78 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Open with handles extended: L 90 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 16 lb 6 oz (7.4 kg)
- Payload: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
- Back Rest (optional): 90/45 degree angles View Talon Back Rest
- 33 in. Litter Stands (optional): 33 in. Litter Stands View 33 in. Litter Stands