Because the battlefield is challenging enough with out the challenge of battling equipment, North American Rescue designed the Talon Assault Litter Carrier to ease the task of litter transport. Moving emergency stretchers to TACEVAC locations now takes less effort than ever.
Warfighters and Tactical Healthcare Professionals can comfortably carry the Talon Litter into battle by itself or as part of a load carriage system. Designed for maximum balance and weight-distribution, the carrier has thin back-plates to aid rescuer movement; non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps to keep the load in place; a drain hole to prevent water from increasing the weight of the load; and a top-carrying handle for transport flexibility. Equipment attachment points (MolLE-style) are sewn on the exterior to maximize the ability to carry additional kit if needed.
- For use by itself or as part of a load carriage system
- Equipment attachment points (MolLE-style) sewn on exterior to maximize ability to carry additional kit
- Thin back plates & drain hole
- Non-slip, adjustable shoolder straps and top-carrying handle
- 500D CORDURA Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction; Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Collapsed: H 20 in. x W 9 in. x D 2 in.
- Expanded: H 20 in. x W 9 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 7.3 oz
NOTE: Litter sold separately