Designed for use on patients with suspected mid-shaft femur fractures, the Tactical Traction Splint (TTS) from North American Rescue provides the critical mechanical traction needed to relieve pain, increase patient comfort and reduce the possibility of further vascolar and nerve damage. Components of the system include a traction pole, ankle hitch, shin elastic strap, thigh elastic strap, upper thigh system and knee elastic strap. Strap names are embroidered on the fabric for easy identification. The compact storage system allows for rapid and reliable deployment in tactical and prehospital settings. The durable container is made of 500 Denier CORDURA Solution-Dyed nylon with a robust molle-style system for easy attachment to aidbags. These features make the TTS the clear choice for today’s prehospital and tactical healthcare professionals who need to stabilize a fractured femur.
- Lightweight and portable
- Clearly marked elastic straps for the proper fit to the thigh, knee & shin
- Compact case with molle-style attachment capability for easy storage and rapid deployment
- 500D CORDURA Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent polls
- PALS/MolLE-style attachment system
- Packaged: L 11 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz