Compact and powerfol, the NAR Tactical Suction Device is designed to effectively evacuate the oropharynx in emergency situations. The device is designed to provide a vacuum force of approx 100 mmHg generated by the rebound of the bolb after each squeeze. Evacuated contents are expelled into a clear collection bag attached to the outlet port. The valve vac’s bag and bolb hold well over 1000mLs. A unique double-valved design allows for continuous operation with one hand. The other hand can then direct the contoured suction tip to prevent tissue damage.
The Tactical Suction Device from North American Rescue is a reliable, simple, rugged, and inexpensive solution for clearing airway obstruction due to bloody fluids or other secretions.
- Double-valved design for one-hand operation
- Vacuum force of approximately 100 mmHg
- Clear collection bag & bolb hold over 1000 mL to effectively evacuate the oropharynx
- Contoured suction tip prevents tissue damage
- Reliable, simple, rugged & inexpensive
- Packaged: L 9.75 in. x W 3.75 in. x D 3 in.
- Suction Capacity: 1000 mL
- Weight: 7.3 oz