This product is no longer available, as it has been discontinued. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
H&H brings our decade of combat field trauma experience to the civilian world. The H&H Tactical Cric Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a surgical cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway.
The H&H Tactical Cric Kit provides all the basic instruments needed for a surgical cricothyrotomy in a small, non-sterile package.
The kit is designed for ease of use and easy packing in tight spaces. To achieve this, we have packed the kit as light and small as possible with the scalpel being the only sterile item in the kit.
This kit is to be used in extreme emergencies where trained professionals need a fast method to open an airway. The kit contains one of each of the following items:
- Sterile Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Non-sterile Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm, with positive stop, cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- Non-sterile 35 cm Bougie
- Non-sterile 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- Non-sterile Curved Crile Hemostat for clamping or opening
- Non-sterile News Tracheal Hook
- Non-sterile One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
- The H&H Tactical Cric Kit is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H with the first responder in mind.
Purchase of this medical device requires that users have the supervision of a medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Prior Medical Device Authorization is required before purchase. Product Information
- Item Number: HHTCK01
- Product Dimensions: 9" x 3" x .5"
- Product Weight: 2 oz.
- Shelf Life: 3 years