- Lightweight, modular, man-portable kit
- Rugged T2 MCIM bag
- Basic T2 Command Kit with commander, incident response, Blast/WMD scene commander, and patient-tracking boards
- SALT flowchart & SALT compliant solution
- Ideal for disaster response, field hospitals and military troop concentrations
Managing the chaos is the first order of business during a mass casualty event. For maximum success in meeting this challenge, North American Rescue’s T2 system contains user-friendly tools for every aspect of the new uniformed model for disaster triage (SALT).
As the premier product in the NAR T2 system, the T2 MCIM Kit offers these tools in a convenient pack that is lightweight, modular and man-portable. This impressive incident command solution gives users the structure they need so medical triage can begin immediately.
Four T2 Triage Officer Kits with NAR T2 Tags and casualty-count cards are included. One T2 Command Kit with commander, incident response, Blast/WMD scene commander, and patient-tracking boards is also included. Plus, the kit has a SALT flowchart for ready reference.
The T2 MCIM Kit is ideal for disaster response, field hospitals and military troop concentrations.
- 1 x T2 MCIM Bag
- 4 x T2 Triage Officer Kits
- 1 x T2 Command Kit
- Case Closed: H 21 in. x W 17 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 15 lb 2 oz