- Compact rapid-response system
- Light-weight for easy transport
- Laminated and detachable T2 commander, T2 incident-response, and T2 Blast/WMD scene-command boards
- Pad of 50 T2 patient-tracking boards
- Bar code storage sheets
- Clear storage sacks
- 2 grease pencils
Applicable wherever and whenever incident management is a priority, the T2 Command Kit from North American Rescue is the leading choice of first-responders to mass casualty or tactical triage scenes. The kit enables users to promptly establish an organized disaster-response system.
The kit includes laminated and detachable T2 Commander, T2 Incident-Response, and T2 Blast/WMD Scene-Command Boards for organizing and tracking groups of casualties, plus a pad of 50 T2 Patient Tracking Boards for documenting individual patients.
The self-contained kit also has 2 bar-code storage sheets, 3 clear storage pouches, and 2 black grease pencils...Everything the user needs for disaster management in one convenient location.
North American Rescue addresses the challenge of chaos from a practical perspective so first-responders can meet that challenge with confidence and efficiency.
- 1 x T2 Command Bag
- 1 x T2 Commander Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2 Incident Response Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2 Blast/WMD Scene Command Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2 Patient Tracking Board (Pad, 50 sheets)
- 2 x Bar Code Storage Sheets
- 3 x Clear Storage Pouches
- 2 x Grease Pencils (Black)
- Case Closed: L 21 in. x W 17 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 4 lb 14 oz