- Contains the essential items to treat the 3 leading causes of preventable combat death.
- Packaged for small cube space, designed to fit into a BDU pocket or current IFAK pouch.
- Vacuum-sealed in a rugged, durable, easy-to-open clear package so that kit contents can be easily visualized
- Includes 9 line MEDEVAC Card
The Supplemental IFAK Resupply Kit (SIRK), by North American Rescue is a compact, durable and easy-to-open vacuum sealed kit that contains the essential items to treat the 3 leading causes of preventable combat death – extremity hemorrhage, airway obstruction and tension pneumothorax. Designed to fit into a BDU pocket or IFAK pouch, the SIRK is packaged in a clear bag to allow easy visualization of the kit contents while protecting the items from the elements. If preferred, the contents can also be removed from the vacuum sealed packaging to re-stock an existing IFAK.
The SIRK features the next generation Z-folded hemostatic dressing ChitoGauze PRO, which provides the latest treatment capability for the rapid control of severely bleeding wounds. Together with critical hemorrhage control, the SIRK also addresses airway and breathing management as well as personal protection. Additionally, a SIRK Kit Contents Card with 9 Line MEDVAC printed on the back is included.
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x Z-Fold ChitoGauze PRO Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x 6” Emergency Trauma Dressing ETD
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25”)
- 1 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 1 x NPA w/ lubricant
- 1 x 2” Surgical Tape
- 4 x Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (2 pair)
- 1 x Product Label/Contents Card with 9 line MEDEVAC
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 14 oz.