The complete evacuation solution
Emergencies often arise unexpectedly. In that moment, preparedness is key. Are you prepared to evacuate occupants from your facility when facing an emergency? Stryker is ready to help you with the experience and equipment you need to manage emergencies effectively - introducing, Stryker's Evacuation Chair.
This evacuation chair gives you the power to evacuate disabled or injured persons weighing up to 500 pounds, from multilevel facilities in emergency situations. Strker's patented Stair-TREAD system assist sin an easy descent down stairs by a single operator, with passengers weighing up to 200 pounds. The extendable head and foot end lift handle design supports proper ergonomic lifting technique, while improving line of vision to feet and steps when lifting the chair on stairs or over obstacles.
Emergency situations are often a surprise, build confidence and peace fo mind knowing that you are prepared. Preparedness, it's a powerful thing.
Chair cover and wall mount included!
Features and Benefits
- Assists in evacuation of disabled or injured person from multilevel facilities
- Stair-TREAD tracked system enables one person to control descent down stairs for passengers weighing 200 pounds or less
- Help comply with fire safety requirements and emergency response guidlines
- Extendable head and foot end lift handle design supports proper ergonomic lifting technique, while improving line of vision to feet and steps when lifting the chair on the stairs or over obstacles
- Designed to maximize mobility in tight spaces
- Folds to compact size for convenient storage
- Height: 45 inches (114 cm)
- Width: 20.5 inches (52 cm)
- Depth 28 inches (71 cm)
- Depth (Folded): 11 inches (28 cm)
- Weight: 34 pounds (15.5 kg)
- Max. weight capacity: 500 lb (228 kg)