Constructed with a non-skid, flame-retardant monofilament polypropylene material, the Stingray Poleless Litter features two web straps to secure the litter around the body and six heavy-duty handles make it easy to carry. This design allows rescuers to insert a 2 in. pole, such as pike poles, through the litter cover or to use debris through the outer handles. The Stingray is ideal for decontamination roller systems and moving wet patients.
The Stingray is tested and approved by both Federal and private laboratories using live warfare agents.
- Constructed of non-skid, flame-retardant monofilament polypropylene fabric
- Resistant to mildew, acids, alkalis and penetration liquids
- Tested by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- 6 heavy-duty carrying handles
- 2 casualty securing straps
- Made for decontamination rollers
- Easily washed with soap and water
- Great for long term storage
- Folded: H 20 in. x W 12 in. x D 2 in.
- Open: L 78 in. x W 24 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz (0.7 kg)
- Payload: 1000 lb (453.6 kg)