The first and only home oxygen distribution system that measurably improves quality-of-life by replacing the single oxygen outlet, typically a concentrator hose barb, with four separate oxygen outlets located wherever they're needed. And it lets in-home O2 users continue to use any of the popular home oxygen concentrators- but now gives them four conveniently located oxygen outlets rather than just one. Plus, it eliminates the downsides of tangled oxygen tubing constantly underfoot during daily activities.
The StationMaster was specifically created to avoid the constant headache,inconvenience and risk of: tripping or falling over lengths of loose oxygen tubing on the floor, accidentally interrupting the O2 supply when tubing becomes tangled crimped or caught on furniture. Designed to be a breeze to install.
- A central fluidic Flow Controller that is fed by the existing oxygen system such as a concentrator or liquid reservoir (1)
- 3 Remote Stations (3)
- 4-foot oxygen feed tube with bell connectors (1)
- 100 hook-and-loop self-stick oxygen piping hangers (100)
- 200 feet (two large rolls) of permanent clear flexible oxygen piping. It has been matched to the system with triple the flow capacity (5/16-inch int. diam.) of conventional disposable tubing
- 1 barbed brass coupler (to adapt remote end of a conventional nasal cannula) (1)
- Conventional nasal cannula with a 15-foot supply hose (1)
- Splicer for 5/16 oxygen tubing (if needed)
Station Master Brochure