Everything you need, all-in-one package. Get the Basic Buddy CPR Manikin and the American Red Cross AED Trainer for one low price!
The Basic Buddy CPR Manikin is a dramatic, inexpensive, and state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or large groups the life-saving techniques of CPR. This manikin offers a realistic and affordable way to provide each student with their own CPR manikin. The one-piece, disposable lung/mouth protection system makes this manikin completely sanitary - there is no risk of cross contamination and no need to sanitize the manikins after use! The airway opens using the head tilt/chin lift method, and there is a visible chest rise when ventilated. The xiphoid process provides an anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions. The manikin also features both adult and child capabilities. Basic Buddy manikins are simple to assemble and provide trouble-free maintenance. Consists of 1 manikin, 10 lung/mouth protection bags, one insertion tool, and an instruction manual. Five-year warranty. NOTE: Only use AED pads designed for foam body manikins.
The American Red Cross AED Trainer meets the latest guidelines for first and CPR, providing cost-saving solutions for AED training. It mimics the features and prompts of many live AEDs. It includes two language options, English and Spanish, and toggle switches for two different scenarios.
- Adult and child capabilities
- No messy cleanup
- Lightweight and portable
- Economical - each student can have their own manikin
- Totally sanitary, one-piece lung/mouth protection system
- Realistic chest rise
- Unique airway system opens and closes with proper technique
- Simple to use
- Tough and durable
- Rebreathing airway
- Anatomically correct with palpable landmarks
- 1 Basic Buddy CPR Manikin
- 1 American Red Cross AED trainer
- 1 set of adult pads with connectors
- 1 set of child pads with connectors
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Operating instructions for classroom use
- 1 Carrying Case