This classic human skeleton model (we call him Stan) has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of quality in hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years. Don't settle for imitations which compromise quality in workmanship and materials. Don't compromise in your demands for a medically accurate, safe skeleton model, and scientific quality ask for Stan, he's your man! This version of Stan The Skeleton comes on a hanging stand to allow easy demonstration of spine movement. The human skeleton model can be simply unhooked from the stand for detailed hands on examination.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual assembly
- Made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and skeleton dust cover included
- Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution