Easy to maneuver by two EMTs, the Model 40 gets you in and out of cramped quarters. Two 5" stationary rear wheels enable the EMT to move the patient over most surfaces with minimal effort. Telescoping, two-position front handles allow the foot-end EMT to maneuver the patient without interfering with the patient's feet. Vinyl-coated nylon cover is simple to clean, resists stains, blood and bodily fluids. Three 7' quick-release patient restraints hold the patient securely. The Model 40 mounts to interior or exterior walls and is ideal for high-rise buildings or industrial settings. Available in burgundy and orange.
- Stationary 5" rear wheels enable swift, easy transport over most surfaces.
- Telescoping handles enable front-end EMTs to move without interfering with the patient's feet.
- Easy to maneuver in cramped quarters
- Ideal for high-rise office buildings or industrial settings
- Available with a durable, easy-to-clean, molded plastic back and seat, with built-in clipboard holder, or with the original vinyl cover