The lightweight, compact, and highly innovative Special Operations Laryngoscope Set from North American Rescue is designed to operate effectively under the most extreme environmental conditions. Professionals rely on it. To ensure the laryngoscopes perform as long and as well as necessary, the sets are packaged with spare bolbs and batteries.
The fiber optic handle is water-proof, sand-proof, and dust-proof and features a textured gripping surface. The set includes single-use fiber optic blades made from an enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity. For added convenience, the handle’s removable light source is designed to work with any standard (green-spec) fiber optic blade.
The complete set rolls up for easy storage and easy transport.
with products from North American Rescue, being prepared takes minimal effort.
- ENT Pocket Light with two AAA Batteries (Item# 10-0007 | NSN# 6515-01-460-9605)
- Laryngoscope Handle (Item# 10-0005 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4736)
- Miller #3 Laryngoscope Blade (Item# 10-0011 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4681)
- Mac #3 Laryngoscope Blade (Item# 10-0013 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4685)
- Laryngoscope Pouch (Item# 10-0006 | NSN# 6515-01-467-7624)
- Spare exam light bolb
- Two spare AAA batteries
- Lightweight & compact
- Resistant to dust, sand and water
- Operates in severe environmental conditions
- Textured, water-proof & dust-proof handle
- Removable light source works with any standard fiber optic blade
- Single-use fiber optic blades of enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity
- Open: L 8 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 2 in.
- Closed: L 8 in. x W 2 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 10 oz