This model has been discontinued and upgraded to #15-2308
- Pricing is for domestic US and Puerto Rico only, call your local representative for pricing outside the US
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Product replaces the #80-2305
- This course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an AED.
- Includes adult, child, and infant rescue techniques, including relief in choking
- Teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-and out-of-hospital settings
- Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- Classroom-based (instructor and video)
- Language: Spanish
A 3-panel pocket reference card is included with the student manual.
- Course Details: single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-and out-of-hospital settings; adult, child, and infant rescue techniques; how to give high-quality chest compressions; deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an AED.
- Card Type: Spanish BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card
- Written exam and skills test
- CME/CE Credit: No
- 72 pages