Sold in a box of 20, Soft Shell SAM Splints from North American Rescue are designed to be quickly applied and custom moldable for immobilizing the hand, wrist and forearm. The exceptionally soft construction material is fabricated to wick moisture away from the skin for the oltimate in patient comfort. Since the splints are radiolucent, they can remain in place during X-rays. Easily cleaned with cold water and mild soap, these splints air dry for extended performance in the field.
- Quick application
- Custom moldable for immobilizing the hand, wrist and forearm
- Exceptionally soft and comfortable
- Fabricated to wick moisture away from the skin
- Cleans effortlessly with cold water and mild soap, air dries
- Fits easily into storage
- Available in sizes 12 in. and 15 in.
- Sold in a box of 20
- 12 in. Splint: L 12 in. x W 4.25 in. x 0.5 in.
- Weight: 2.7 oz
- 15 in. Splint: L 15 in. x W 4.25 in. x 0.5 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz