This Prestan Beginner Instructor Package has everything you need to start your career as a CPR and AED Trainer. Prestan Ultralite Mankin + Infant Manikin and your choice of Prestan, Red Cross or Practi-Trainer and Essential Practi-Trainer AED Trainers.
Professional-quality manikins at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
Prestan® Professional CPR-AED Manikins are now approved for use by American Heart Association for the American Red Cross layperson and professional rescuer training courses.
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan® Adult Professional Manikin is unlike any other on the market. Prestan manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell and accommodates an easy-to-insert face-shield lung bag.
The Prestan® manikins are equipped to be used with ANY AED trainer on the market today.
- Uniquely fast and easy set-up
- Clamshell opening provides easy access
- Manikin is easy to clean
- Vinyl and Latex Free
- Compatible with AED Trainer Pads
- Anatomically correct design includes xyphoid process
- Realistic chest compressions to 2" depth
- Life tested to a half-million compressions
- Three Year Warranty
- Realistic Head Tilt
- Visable chest rise with lung bag use
- Unique torso web design for realistic feel
- 1 Adult Ultralite Manikin (head, torso, piston)
- 1 Infant Manikin
- 10-pack face-shield lung bags
- 2 - Blue Nylon durable carry cases with detachable shoulder strap
- AED Trainer of choice with accesssories
- Instruction sheet
Manufactured and assembled in the USA
Download Prestan Ultralite Manikin - Instruction Sheet