The SimulScope is an instrument for teaching auscultation at the bedside or in the classroom. It is wireless so that students are not tied to the instructor when in the patient room. It sets up in seconds.
The SimulScope system consists of small, portable, battery-operated (or line-operated) infrared transmitter with low frequency stethoscope that is taken to the bedside.
- Allows multiple students to hear simultaneously
- Supplied with 6 HeartMan Infrared Headphones (more can be added to 25).
- Exceptional sound quality
- Much easier on the patient
- Instructor knows exactly what the student is hearing
- Saves time on rounds
- Bedside teaching is a very effective teaching mode
- Better instruction for students
- Stethoscope has bell and diaphragm
- Wireless & Portable
- Battery and/or line operated for bedside or classroom use
- Use at Bedside under battery operation
- Use in Classroom under line power
- Headphones have Individual Volume Control
- Headphones shut off automatically when removed
- Send Sounds Wirelessly to PC for Phonocardiogram Display and Recording