The SimPad SkillReporter software provides comprehensive, easy-to-use feedback for enhanced Quality CPR training. All appropriate CPR metrics are measured and the software facilitates real-time feedback, stores data, calculates overall performance and allows for thorough debriefing. Detailed real time feedback and enhanced debriefing flexibility enables students to learn and improve CPR performance in a manner which far exceeds that previously possible.
Laerdal's new manikin line with QCPR is designed to measure the core components of CPR skills. Intuitive graphics and easy-to-follow guidance indicate:
- Compression rate and depth
- Complete release
- Limited interruptions
- Appropriate ventilation volume
Our CPR feedback takes the guesswork out of CPR training. Objective measurement enables objective assessment. Results are logged and stored for comparison and tracking of CPR competence development over time. Our multi-manikin function allows you to track the performance of multiple students simultaneously.
Evidence supports using feedback during CPR training improves both skill acquisition and retention. Real-time feedback enhances performance both during training and debriefing after. Simply put, when you know better, you do better.
The SimPad SkillReporter has to be ordered separately. The SimPad SkillReporter works with the following manikins: Resusci Anne QCPR (including QCPR AED and QCPR CPR-D) and Resusci Baby QCPR (via USB cable only).
- Real time, live feedback of CPR performance
- Remote control for AED Trainers (via the Laerdal Link system)
- Able to manage cardiac rhythms for live defibrillator use
- Training in Assessment mode (with no live feedback when required)
- Detailed debriefing screens
- Summary overviews highlighting areas for improvement
- Annotation of key events during CPR simulation
- Multi-manikin overview for class teaching
- Adjustable limits/thresholds for compressions and ventilations (including ERC / AHA preset Guidelines)
- Transfer of data to PC for projector viewing, printing and remote storage with the free Session Viewer
- The SimPad is a purpose built, rugged, handheld device which has been developed especially for Simulation and CPR training
- Connects wirelessly to the Resusci Anne QCPR
- Can also connect via USB cable to both Resusci Anne QCPR and Resusci Baby QCPR
- Battery time is 4 hrs with fast charging (via the supplied charger)
- Easy transfer of data to a PC for backup and storage (via the supplied USB cable)
- A router can be used to secure wireless connectivity when multiple manikins are being used
- Easy to set up and use