H&H School Trauma Active Response and Treatment (START) Kit
Be prepared in school for any life-threatening injury with the School Trauma Active Response and Treatment (or START) Kit.
- Compliant with recent state legislation for bleeding control kits in schools, this kit contains everything needed to handle severe bleeding, chest wounds, and shock.
- Packed in a resealable pouch and clearly marked, the START Kit is a welcome addition to any classroom or school office.
Each START Kit contains the following items:
- (1) CAT Windlass Tourniquet
- (1) SWAT-T Elastic Tourniquet
- (1) H*VENT Twin Pack Vented Chest Seal
- (1) QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- (2) TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze
- (1) Emergency Hypothermia Blanket
- (1) Klever Kutter safety cutter
- (1) Pair of nitrile gloves, large
- (1) Permanent marker, black
- (1) Instruction Card
- Package Dimension: 5.5" x 10.5" x 2.75"
- Package Weight: 1 lb