The Preparedness Seeds Salsa Bucket provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. By storing away enough seed to plant a large salsa garden, you will be able to spice up your food storage for years to come. These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting. Each of our Seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- PEPPER, Yolo Wonder L - 705 Seeds
- PEPPER, Yellow Wax -705 Seeds
- PEPPER, Jalapeno Early - 705 Seeds
- PEPPER, California Wonder - 705 Seeds
- ONION, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish - 1411 Seeds
- ONION, Tokyo Long White Bunching - 1411 Seeds
- CILANTRO, Slow Bolting - 529 Seeds
- TOMATO, Beefsteak - 1764 Seeds
- TOMATO, Rutgers VF - 1764 Seeds
- TOMATILLO, Grande Rio Verde - 1764 Seeds
- 11 seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket.
- Plants a large salsa garden!
- Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder.
- All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties Harvested seeds can be planted year after year
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting and harvesting instructions included.
Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur.