The all new SOLO2™ single lumen oxygen conserving device provides simple oxygen delivery through six conserve settings and three continuous flow settings, all on one click style control dial. Using advanced pulse dose conserving technology, the SOLO2™ maintains oxygen conservation of 5.5:1 without sacrificing patient saturation. Oxygen delivery is logical and consistent and increases by 100% for each setting increment. This means easier calibration for the patient and therapist.
The SOLO2™ pneumatic regulator automatically stops the flow of oxygen during the user's exhalation period. Once the user begins the inhalation cycle, the SOLO2™ allows oxygen to flow freely at the prescribed flow rate, similar to a standard oxygen regulator. A significant amount of oxygen is therefore conserved during the exhalation cycle. Ordinary continuous flow oxygen systems typically waste oxygen during this stage of the breathing cycle.
The unit's compact design and lack of electronics enables the system to be lightweight and very easy to use. The design incorporates an integral brass pressure regulator so no other pressure regulator is required. The unit is designed to be connected directly to a medical oxygen cylinder in order to deliver oxygen to the user.
Simple, reliable, consistent; the all new SOLO2.
Various carrying cases and bags are available for the patient to choose to transport the unit.
- Pneumatic operation which requires no electronics or batteries.
- Compact and lightweight design weighing only 12.9 oz.
- Eleven flow settings ranging from 1 to 5.
- Durable brass and aluminum construction meets industry standards.
- Two delivery modes- Conserve and 3 Continuous flow settings
- Hours of use are increased by 5.5 in the conservation mode.
- 12.9 ounces
- 5.8"L x 1.9"W x 1.5"H
- Operating Pressure
- 200 to 3000 psig
- Regulated Outlet Pressure
- 22 psig
- Storage Temperature (Degrees C)
- -20 to 60
- Operating Temperature (Degrees C)
- 0 to 40
- Single Lumen, 7 ft. long max.
- Maximum Trigger Vacuum
- 0.12" water column
- Savings Ratio
- 5.5 to 1
Due to FDA regulations, we are restricted from selling this product directly to consumers without a physician's prescription. Please call us at 877.480.1277 to locate one of our dealers who can provide you with this product upon proof of prescription. We apologize for this inconvenience.