Limited Time Deal! Free Gifts with Every AED Purchase
- 1 PAD-PAk Battery and Pad Combo
- 1 Carrying Case
- Data Cable with Port (USB)
- 1 User manual
- 1 Instruction Card
- 1 FREE CPR Savers Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) - More info
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag - More info
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal / Sticker - More info
- 1 FREE Double Sided Flanged AED Sign - More info
- FREE UPS Shipping
The SAM360P AED: Compact, Easy-to-Use Lifesaving Technology for Public Access
Sudden cardiac arrest strikes 7 million people a year worldwide with no warning and no pattern. There's little time to react and even less time to think. This means an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) must be close at hand, easy to use and ready to shock. The semi-automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) and fully automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
The fully automatic SAM 360P detects motion or other significant interference to reduce the likelihood that the user is touching the patient prior to shock delivery.
Features of the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P
- Portable and lightweight. The HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water. With its IP56 rating, the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Clinically Validated Technology. The HeartSine samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPETM biphasic technology, an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process including CPR, key link in the chain of survival.
- One- and two-button operation. With just an ON/OFF button (and the SHOCK button on the SAM 360P), the samaritan PAD offers a simple, straightforward operation.
- Automatic Shock Delivery. After analyzing heart rhythm, the SAM 360P2 will automatically deliver a shock (if needed), eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week.
- Two parts, one expiration date. The innovative Pad-Pak,TM an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
Technical Overview of the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P
- Size: 8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) optimized biphasic escalating waveform compensates energy, slope and duration for patient impedance
- Warranty: 8-year limited warranty
- Method: Evaluates patient's ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patient impedance to determine if defibrillation is required
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets IEC/EN 60601-2-4
- Impedance Range: 20 - 230 ohms
SAM 360P FAQ
- What is the HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P AED? A new addition to the HeartSine product line in the United States, the HeartSine samaritan, PAD 360P, also called SAM 360P, is the fully automatic version of the SAM 350P. Offering all the same advantages of the SAM 350P, the fully automatic SAM 360P will deliver a shock to the patient when required WITHOUT user intervention.
- Why did Physio-Control develop this product? Physio-Control is continually expanding our AED product line to maximize patient survival. Fully automatic AEDs have been shown in some cases to reduce delays in shock treatment. The addition of the SAM 360P now gives our customers the opportunity to choose between fully automatic and semi-automatic HeartSine AEDs. Fully automatic AEDs have been shown to be safer, reduce user errors and delays in treatment, and potentially reduce extended delays associated with hesitation to push the shock button during a rescue.
- What is the difference between the SAM 360P and SAM 350P? The SAM 360P is a fully automatic AED with motion detection while SAM 350P is a semi-automatic AED. Each device offers the same key features that distinguish these products from competitive AEDs.
- Will the SAM 360P replace the SAM 350P? No. The SAM 360P is a new addition to the Physio-Control product portfolio and simply expands our HeartSine brand offering in the U.S. to include a fully automatic AED.
- Does the SAM 360P use the same Pad-Pak and other accessories as the SAM 350P? Yes. The SAM 360P uses the same Pad-Pak, Pediatric-Pak and accessories as used in all other current samaritan PAD devices.
- Does the SAM 360P use proprietary SCOPE technology? Yes. The SAM 360P incorporates all the same great technology that was developed for the samaritan PAD family. It also comes in the same compact, lightweight and rugged package as the SAM 350P and is just as HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P FAQ Page 2 H009-036-022-0, Physio-Control, Inc. Redmond, WA. USA. Confidential easy to use.
- What's included with the SAM 360P? The SAM 360P package includes the device, an adult Pad-Pak, a soft carrying case, SAM 360P User Manual and Hangtag.
- How long is the warranty for the SAM 360P? The SAM 360P comes with an eight-year warranty.
- Is the SAM 360P available with a TSO Pad-Pak? Yes the SAM 360P is available with a TSO Pad-Pak in place of the adult Pad-Pak.