- Gauze is a sterile, 6-ply, 4.5” x 4.1 yd. length cotton gauze.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Berry Amendment Compliant.
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed for wound packing.
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application.
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hem
North American Rescue’s S-Rolled Gauze is the ideal solution for a compact, easy to use, cotton s-rolled gauze designed for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging. Made of high quality U.S. cotton and Berry Amendment compliant, NAR’s S-Rolled Gauze can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for minor wound bandaging. The S-Rolled Gauze is packaged in a unique dispenser that allows for controlled application and protects unused portions from contamination during application. Its low cube space requirement and rugged, durable vacuum sealed packaging make it easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
- Vacuum Packaged: H 3 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.625 in.
- Gauze: W 4.5 in. x L 4.1 yd
- Weight: 1.2 oz