The new ultra rugged carrying case for the HeartSine Samaritan PAD with heavy-duty acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) construction provides the ultimate protection and portability for your HeartSine automated external defibrillator (AED). Designed to withstand the most extreme conditions, this long-lasting dust and waterproof case (IP67) meets and exceeds ATA and TSA standards.
The custom-fitted polyethylene foam interior is specifically designed to fit your HeartSine Samaritan PAD with plenty of room for extra items, such as extra HeartSine Pad-Paks and a first-aid kit. The case is easy to carry and its bright yellow color and outer labels absorb sunlight and glow in the dark, enabling you to find your HeartSine AED with ease.
- Made of super high impact polypropylene copolymer
- Heavy-duty ABS construction that can withstand a seven foot drop to concrete
- Dustproof and waterproof seal (IP67) protects against damaging humidity and dust
- Can easily endure submersion in one meter of water
- Patented spring release latches lock in place for a secure closure yet allow quick and easy opening
- Pluckable high density foam provides complete customization around your AED and supplies for a superior fit
- Overmolded handle, latches, and hinges use stainless steel pins for added resiliency
- Large grip handles provide added comfort when carrying heavy items
- Lid and base have interlocking ridges and channels to enable movement-free stacking of multiple cases
- Lock holders allow the use of padlocks for additional content security
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Polypropylene Copolymer
- 6.01" (lid 1.76" - base 4.25")