The Resusci Baby QCPR is an infant CPR training manikin now improved for multiple feedback options that provide opportunity to focus on student competency. Measurement, assessment and quality feedback are key factors in developing competency. Resusci Baby with QCPR manikin provides thorough and realistic CPR training. Enhanced measurement of compressions and ventilations allows for comprehensive and accurate guidance. Detailed feedback and debriefing functionalities enables students to learn and improve CPR performance better than ever before.
Resusci Baby QCPR is built with the purpose to:
- Measure the CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
The new feedback devices provide learners with:
- Clear feedback on how to improve their performance
- The opportunity to improve competency through debriefing.
- New possibilities to coach even more effectively 'real time' and to save and analyze training records
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth) and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation technique.
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant