Note: The SimPad Plus is not included when you purchase item 176-00150. You must purchase the SimPad separately. Remember to order feedback devices separately - they are not included with the CPR manikins.
The Resusci Anne QCPR is an adult CPR training manikin now improved for multiple feedback options that provide opportunity to focus on student competency. Measurement, assessment and quality feedback are key factors in developing competency.
Resusci Anne QCPR is built with the purpose to:
- Measure CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise.
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth).
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wireless connectivity with SimPad SkillReporter or Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant