The Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer offers high quality, yet relatively low cost advanced skills training.
The anatomically realistic airway allows training in basic to intermediate airway management.
- Educationally effective by focusing on the cores skill for ALS training
- Anatomically realistic airway allows training in basic to intermediate airway management
- Cost efficient by offering key features necessary for quality ALS training at an affordable price
- Modular design allows for alternative training options
- QCPR feedback for assessment and remediation
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM)
- Supraglottic Airway Devices
- Head tilt, Chin Lift and jaw trust sensors
- IV arm provides proficiency in venipuncture and IV administration
- Live defibrillation allows users to incorporate live AED or manual defibrillators during the learning experience
- 4 connector 3-lead feature allows students to monitor ECG readings during training
- Automatically generated carotid pulses are synchronized with ECG and allow realistic pulse check during training