Take the glamour out of teen pregnancy and demonstrate the realities of the real world to your students. Newborn-size dolls represents a baby of a teen mom - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 20" long. Nasco's Ready-or-Not Tots provide the most for your money. They require the student/parent to give multiple types of care with easy recording for the student and quick evaluation and grading for the teacher. You will never have to worry if students neglected the manikin. Ready-or-Not Tot uses set programs so the teacher always knows when the manikin requires care. Student response to the manikin's needs are easily checked using the template provided.
- Offers three different tending programs typical of most babies, to simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program.
- Provides programmed tending events that are unpredictable to the student, but easy for the teacher to monitor, unlike other simulators.
- Cries, coos, and burps in response to appropriate care.
- Programs are 48 hours in length and run continuously.
- Includes a "demo" option.
- Demands student's attention for periods of 5 minutes to 30 minutes for each tending occurrence. There are 25-27 tending occurrences within each 48-hour time frame (for a total of 7 hours of care).
- Provides teacher with complete control of the child care experience.
- Includes a "panic" key for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
- Alerts teacher to a student's abuse, panic, or tampering with the control box.
- Anatomically correct.
- Ready-or-Not Tot
- 9V Battery
- Set of Student Keys
- Set of Teacher Keys
- Reproducible Parental Consent form/Permission slip
- Reproducible Student Response Sheet
- Teacher Correction Template