This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer
The FIRST manikin to simulate a baby’s varying needs is even better!
- Every manikin is both a drug prevention baby and a general teen pregnancy prevention baby with four programs!
- Teaches how to properly support a baby’s head with a bendable neck feature.
- Differentiate between shaken baby syndrome and other types of abuse.
- Provides a teacher-activated Day Care Pause when needed during the school day.
- Offers three different tending programs typical of most babies, to simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program; 25-27 tending occurrences in each 48-hour program
- Fourth tending program simulates the more annoying cry of a drug- or alcohol-affected baby. The simulator requires care 31 times instead of the standard 25, in a 48-hour period. The manikin also continues to cry 30 seconds longer after being tended by the student.
- Provides programmed tending events that are unpredictable to the student, but easy for the teacher to monitor.
- Cries, coos, and burps in response to appropriate care.
- Programs are 48 hours in length and run continuously.
- Includes a “demo” option.
- Provides a teacher with complete control of the child care experience.
- Includes a “panic” key for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
- Alerts teacher to a student’s abuse, panic, or tampering with the control box.
- Newborn-size doll represents a baby of a teen mom - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 20" long.
- Anatomically correct.
Comes complete with one set of student keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, diaper, 9V battery, and instructions.