H&H Ready To Go Bleeding Control Kit
From H&H Medical, the leading supplier of emergency medical products to military personnel and civilian law enforcement, comes the perfect ready kit for medical emergencies.
- The H&H Ready To Go Bleeding Control Kit puts everything you need to save a life in one easy-to-use pouch. All the products needed to control severe bleeding, protect wounds, prevent hypothermia and shock, and keep someone injured alive until help arrives.
- Each item in the kit is individually wrapped and protected to survive under any conditions. Packed thin with every product visible so it's easy to slip into a backpack, briefcase, or into any workplace.
Each Kit Contains:
- One SWAT-T compression wrap tourniquet to be used as a tourniquet, compression wrap, or other uses.
- One H&H Thin-H compression bandage for large wounds to control severe bleeding.
- One H&H Compressed Gauze to pack a severe wound or to wrap around wounds.
- One H&H Emergency Hypothermia Blanket to wrap around a victim to keep them warm and to help manage shock.
- One Klever Kutter safety cutter to remove clothing, seat belts, or debris from a victim or their injury.
- One pair of nitrile gloves to protect you while you treat an injury.
- Package Dimension: 7 3/8" x 11.5" x 1.1"
- Package Weight: 12 oz.