UPDATED 4th Edition adds more than 100 pages of new content.
- Contains sections for Tactical Combat Casualty Care, trauma protocols/procedures, common sick-call subjects, pharmacology, duties/responsibilities, packing lists & more...
- Pocket-sized format
- Durable 12 mil UltraFilm cover
- Tear-resistant & waterproof pages of 6 mil paper
- Stay-open, flexible coilspiral binding
The Ranger Medic Handbook, Fourth Edition is the latest official medical reference of the 75th Ranger Regiment’s Tactical Healthcare Professionals. Content & convenience make this pocket-sized volume the medic’s choice. Clear, concise & well-organized sections cover everything from tactical combat casualty care to packing lists.
The newly updated Ranger Medic Handbook 4th Edition includes more than 100 new pages of content and features updated Trauma Protocols, Tactical Medical Emergency Protocols, Pharmacology, Casualty Operations and Planning, and Tactical Combat Casualty Care updates. This significant update provides an efficient medical reference, expanding on both Trauma and Medical Emergency Considerations for providers at various levels.
When you purchase this handbook, you help yourself, your unit and your community. All net proceeds of the Ranger Medic Handbook are donated to the Sentinels of Freedom to help wounded warrior causes.
- H 7.5 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 1.25 in.
- Weight: 1lb 6oz
- 248 Pages