- Bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility
- Constructed of durable 1000 Denier Nylon
- Sand & water resistant zipper with silent polls
- multiple-load carriage configuration capabilities
- Trauma Shear Storage on front for quick access
The Range Trauma Kit by North American Rescue was designed to address the most common types of injuries that can occur at shooting ranges, training ranges or other locations where firearms are used.
The kit is packaged in a bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility. The bag is easy to transport and store. The large central compartment and front Trauma-shear storage offer a versatile, mobile platform with ready-to-use supplies. The kit's contents provide the necessary tools to save lives and to treat injuries by both medically and non-medically trained personnel.
The Range Trauma Kit provides the necessary equipment to treat penetrating injuries, blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains or fractures and many other common injuries seen on training and shooting ranges.
- 1 x Bag (Mariner)
- 2 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 2 x C-A-T Tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 x Chitogauze PRO Hemostatic Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 4 x ETD, 6"
- 10 x Sterile Gauze Pads, 4" x 4"
- 2 x Rigid Eye Shield
- 2 x Elastic Wrap, 4"
- 2 x Triangolar Bandage
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2"
- 50 x Flexible Adhesive Strip Bandage, ¾" x 3"
- 2 x Water Gel Burn Dressing, 4" x 16"
- 1 x Eye Wash, 4 oz
- 1 x Forceps, Splinter, 4-1/2"
- 1 x Trauma Shears, 7-1/4"
- 5 pair x Bear Claw Glove Kit, Lg.
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Kit Contents Card
- Case Closed: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 5 lb 10 oz