The R.A.C.E. (Rapid Access Casualty Extraction) System from North American Rescue was designed after discussions & training with units from all branches of the DoD. This lightweight, multiple use casualty evacuation system allows for the four key areas of Tactical Evacuation (Ascend, Descend, Hoist, and Lower), a capability gap found in the current equipment issued. By combining 150 ft of lightweight durable Pegasus 9.5 mm Olympus rope with the latest in lightweight multipurpose hardware, the R.A.C.E. Kit is capable of rigging 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, 6:1, and 9:1 systems in different configurations for a wide variety of options to the rescuer.
The rugged R.A.C.E. bag features a bottom zipper hardware pouch with 6 MOLLE/PALS loops for hardware organization and 4 elastic loops for stowing straps, anchor and foot loops. It's front pocket allows for the optional storage of helmet and rope guard while it's rope compartment features two-bar-tacked internal webbing loops for rope ends. Multiple carriage options include 4 Point, D-ring configurable modified side and/or backpack carry-style adjustable strap.
- Lightweight, multiple use casualty evacuation system enabling first responders/medical providers to ascend, descend, hoist & lower both rescuer and casualty to safety
- Capable of rigging 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, 6:1, and 9:1 systems in different configurations for a wide variety of rescuer options
- Combines 150 ft of lightweight durable Pegasus 9.5 mm Olympus rope with the latest in lightweight multipurpose hardware
- Rugged nylon platform features hardware organization
- 150 ft. Pegasus 9.5mm Olympus Rope
- 1 x Rope Edge Guard, 18 in.
- 7 x RockD Carabiners
- 1 x Hasty Harness
- 1 x Adjustable Foot Tape
- 1 x Anneau Sling 60cm
- 1 x Anneau Sling 120cm
- 1 x TriRig Rigging Plate
- 4 x Mini-Machined Pulleys
- 1 x TIBLOC Ascender/Rope Grab
- 1 x Reverso 4 Belay/ Rappel Device
- 1 x GRIGRI 2 Belay Device
- 1 x BASIC Ascender
- Kit Packed: H 15 in. x W 10 in. x D 7.5 in.
- Weight: 10 lb 14 oz