Prestan is pleased to offer their newest and most portable manikin, the Single Ultralite Manikin. It is amazingly easy to set up and is now available as a six pack, as well as a convenient Single Manikin, 4 pack of manikins, or purchase one of our Beginner Instructor Packs with AED Trainer Options and an optional Infant Manikin with or without a CPR Monitor.
Professional-quality manikin at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
Prestan® Ultralite CPR-AED Manikins are now approved for use by American Heart Association for the American Red Cross layperson and professional rescuer training courses.
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan® Adult Ultralite Manikin is unlike any other on the market. Prestan manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell and accommodates an easy-to-insert face-shield lung bag.
The Prestan® manikins are equipped to be used with ANY AED trainer on the market today.
Prestan Ultralite CPR Training Manikin Features:
- Uniquely fast and easy set-up
- Clamshell opening provides easy access
- Manikin is easy to clean
- Vinyl and Latex Free
- Compatible with AED Trainer Pads
- Anatomically correct design includes xyphoid process
- Realistic chest compressions to 2" depth
- Life tested to a half-million compressions
- Three Year Warranty
- Realistic Head Tilt
- Visable chest rise with lung bag use
- Unique torso web design for realistic feel
Prestan Ultralite CPR Training Manikin Contents:
- 6 Adult Ultralite Manikin (head, torso, piston)
- 70-pack face-shield lung bags
- 3 - Blue Nylon durable carry cases with detachable shoulder strap
- Instruction sheet
Manufactured and assembled in the USA
Download Prestan Ultralite Manikin - Instruction Sheet