Constructed of Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™ saturated in ArcticAqua Sport™ and two specially-sized gel packs encased in integrated pouches, the Polar Skin Cooling Collar™ is deliberately designed to align with the carotid artery and provides cold directly to the lateral and anterior portions of the neck. Place the Polar Skin™ Cooling Collar in a cooler with ice. Open it and saturate it with ice water when you need it. Remove the gel packs when you’re done and wash it. Refreeze the system and reuse it day after day to prevent heat illness and to promote performance recovery.
- Excellent reusable modality for heat illness prevention and rapid performance enhancement
- Protracted direct cooling of high blood flow regions
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Facilitates conductive, convective, and evaporative cooling
- Packaged: W 8.5 in. x L 5.25 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 2.5 lb