Product available April 2019
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR2 defibrillator combines best-in-class technology with the simplicity and portability required for use by the general public in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. It puts the advantages of advanced technology emergency medical professionals have come to trust and rely on squarely in the hands of anyone ready to save a life in the event of an SCA emergency.
- Simple to use: Turn on the device by opening the lid. Apply the electrode pads.
- ClearVoice™ technology: Clear, calm, step-by-step instructions walk the rescuer through from beginning to end.
- Volume will adjust to compensate for background noise. Bilingual option available. Toggle between two pre-set languages during a rescue.
- Remote Monitoring: Connect your CR2 to a Wi-Fi network and receive alerts on anything that may affect the device's readiness.
- Escalating power during rescue.
- No need for separate Pediatric Electrode Pads: Quik-Step Pacing, ECG, Defibrillation Electrode Pads can be used on Adult or Pediatric patients.
- For Pediatric Rescues simply press the Child Mode button, follow instructions for pad placement and CPR.
- Comes standard with 4-year adult/child electrode pads and 4-year lithium battery.
- Metronome & CPR Coaching
- IP55 rating
- 8-year warranty