Like the real thing. Train as if a life depends on it.
Clear, calm voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite (HS1) defibrillator. The unit resembles the actual defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency. Preconfigured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios simulate how the OnSite (HS1) AED will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Coaching for both adult and infant/child CPR is included.
Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement, resulting in the most realistic training. Supports training for both adult and infant/child patients. The Philips HeartStart AED is designed for reliability, exceptional ruggedness, and ease of use. With almost 1 million units sold, Philips is the worldwide leader for AEDs.
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 8.3" 8.3"
- Weight: 2lbs, with batteries
Reusable, resemble defibrillation pads for a realistic training experience, yet sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency and easy switching between adult and infant/child pads cartridges.
- Adult Training pads cartridge for HeartStart Trainer M5073A
- Infant/Child training pads cartridge for HeartStart Trainer M5074A
- Replacement adult training pads, with replaceale seal M5093A
- Replacement infant/child training pads, with replaceable seal M5094A
- Heartstarter Trainer
- Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 set of Adult Training Pads
- 1 External Manikin Adapter Strip (for use with standard manikins)